Opportunities are available in the Horowitz group for graduate students and a postdoc! Spread the word 🙂
Example areas of potential projects include:
- Feedbacks of geoengineering on atmospheric chemistry and air quality
- Improving representation of aerosol particles in climate models to improve predictions of climate change
- Mercury pollution in the ocean and/or atmosphere under climate change
- Changing air quality in Africa
- Future agricultural activity impacts on air quality and heat stress
If you are interested, please contact Hannah! If you’re at AGU, you can set up a time to chat in person. Exact projects will vary depending on funding and student/postdoc’s research interests.
Graduate applications are due January 1st.